Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Circle of Friends Cookbook- 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbookChocolate chip cookies are a favorite among many.  But why settle for just plain old chocolate chip cookies?  Why not spice things up with some pumpkin, peanut butter, or oatmeal?  Here are 25 recipes for different kinds of chocolate chip cookies that will have your mouth watering.

I love chocolate chip cookies, so when I saw this book was available for free as a kindle download, it only made sense for me to get it.  I am not entirely sure how I feel about using an ebook reader for a cookbook.  I often want my recipes in the kitchen with me, and there is no way I would use my kindle in the kitchen, and run the risk of getting food or liquid on it.  So that means either copying the recipe down, or running to and from another room to read it from my kindle.  Neither method seems efficient, and I think I personally would rather have a cookbook in my hands.  Who cares if it gets some stains on it?

As far as the recipes go, many of them sound good, and are variations of old favorite recipes.  I have yet to try any of them out, so I cannot speak to whether the ingredient measurement proportions or baking times are accurate or in need of fine tuning.  The pumpkin ones sound amazing, and I may try that one out sometime soon.

All in all, not a bad little cookbook, but certainly not my delivery method of choice.



This book is from my personal library.

No comments:

Post a Comment